The Versatile Blogger Award

Well, I've had a lovely surprise, Sheila from Sheila's Quilt World has awarded my blog 'The Versatile Blogger award'. I've not been talking' to Sheila for very long so I consider this an honour from her. Sheila is from Canada and she writes about her love of quilting and her many hobbies. You should definately go and have a look.
Now, there are rules to this award...

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself on the post.
3. Pass the award to fifteen bloggers that you think deserve it.
4. Lastly, contact all of the bloggers that you've picked for the award.

So, 7 things about me - oh this is quite hard.

1. I lived in Rhodesia (Zimbabwe) for a year and a half when I was 9 years old.
2.  One of my favourite things is meeting new people through my blog.
3. I'd love to live in the country.
4. I really love taking photographs and want to get better at it.
5. I adore the colours of autumn - we got married in 
October to have the wonderful colours in out pictures.
6. I received a jam making kit for my birthday and I can't wait to use it.
7. I used to be a  reflexologist.

I hope that's ok. Now onto the other 15 blogs - I'm going to find it too difficult to pick 15 so I am going to break one of the rules and not pass on the award. I hope you understand my reasons for this.

Again my sincere thanks to Sheila for passing this award on to me. You should go and visit her she has a lovely blog.

Comments

TexWisGirl said…
congrats to you, dear ellie! and i completely understand not passing on the award! too difficult! :)
Diane said…
Well done Ellie. As many of us have award free blogs passing these on is not easy!! Diane
Jill said…
Congratulations, Ellie! I loved learning new things about you. :)
Dianna said…
Congratulations on the award, Ellie! I look forward to your posts and learning more about your part of the world.
Congrats Ellie,
Well deserved.


x
Sheila said…
It was nice to read some things about you , Zimbabwe , wow that must have been really interesting and reflexology is rather interesting too.Thanks for sharing.
Lisa Gordon said…
Congratulations Ellie!
Truly well-deserved.
geetlee said…
Ellie, you're the best :)
Congratulations, you deserve it! You're versatile and warm hearted and such an inspiration!
I'm happy for you :)

Popular Posts