Tasty Delights





Imagine my delight today when I came home from work to discover the delicious smell of chocolate. Karen is a very keen and able baker and was busy in the kitchen.  She was making brownies and shortbread, she is mighty fine at it as well. 
  What can I say but yummmy!!! (and thank you Karen).   I wish I could give you all a piece but I can't (hee hee more for me!!). So I did the next best thing I could think of and posted some of the pictures I took so  that you could visualise the delights.  You can't say fairer than that - can you?

 There is a slight down side to Karen baking - the extra pounds that I am going to gain. Oh well, I can cut back next week.




Comments

It's supper time here your post is making me hungry LOL
Annabella said…
Yummy Ellie - come on share!
Sheila said…
Yummy! they sure look tasty.
TexWisGirl said…
sweet treats from your daughter!
Jill said…
Wow Ellie...these look wonderful! I can almost smell them now...
Rose said…
They do look delicious!
Debbie said…
what a sweet surprise...these pictures are sweet as well!! yummo!!
geetlee said…
yummmeeee! I had a lot of sweet over the weekend too and I'm going to regret it (my jeans almost don't fit anymore!)
Anonymous said…
Thanks for sharing (the best way you can) - they do look delicious!
Unknown said…
I haven't had shortbread in years!!! Yummy!
Anonymous said…
Karen's goodies look yummy! I also have a daughter who loves to bake. :)
Leontien said…
haha yeah! i am sure your were very sad to not be able to share, haha! it looks great!

And thank you for liking my tub! i kinda like it myself too! ;-)
Leontien
Janie said…
What a dangerous suggestion this is for me!
A daughter that bakes is a keeper regardless…
Eating is such a comfort, what a nice surprise for you.

Popular Posts