Lovely Blog Award!
How nice is that!!! I'm extremely flattered.
Dianna has a lovely blog that you really SHOULD go and visit. She posts most days about everyday life and takes the most beautiful pictures - especially her sunsets and sunrises (which I really love) and she has the cutest wee cat called Sundae. So you should go over and visit her and tell her I said hi.
Now the rules to this award are that you have to tell 7 new things about yourself and the second is to pass on to 15 other bloggers.
Seven things about myself - I'm scratching my head trying to think. This could be a bit boring - sorry!
1. I feel younger the older I get - is that strange?
2. I have 2 younger sisters.
3. I love blues music. I just have to tap my feet - can't help myself.
4. I will have been married for 23 years at the end of the month - can you believe that, where did the time go!!
5. I seem to use exclamation marks way to much - own up who else thinks that lol.
6. I really, really love blogging. So glad I started it after a long time thinking about it.
7. Struggling now lol - I know. I think laughter is the BEST medicine.
There you have it - told you it might be a bit boring.
Right, on to the next bit - passing on to 15 other bloggers. I'm going to break this rule I'm afraid. I just can't pick 15 because all bloggers are wonderful. Hope you don't mind this too much.
Thanks so much again Dianne - really appreciate this.