Happy Sunny Flowers

Since the weather here has been quite grey I decided when I did my weekly shop on Friday night that I would buy some nice bright flowers to brighten the day up. So I bought these. Aren't they lovely?

 They look like a a lot of smiling happy faces to me, well they make me smile anyway.   I know, I'm a bit strange!!! Wait a minute, no I'm not



 They look a bit different close up. But still lovely.
Today has been a wee bit brighter. Not so much heavy rain, just drizzling a bit. Hopefully tomorrow will be even nicer.

Comments

Debbie said…
these are soooo pretty, perfect for fall!! the weathermen said rain all weekend here. we got a little rain yesterday but today has been gorgeous!! fun sun, not a drop of rain, it's a perfect fall day!!
Unknown said…
Fresh flowers can certainly brighten up a gloomy day! They are pretty! Perfect color for our entrance to fall!
TexWisGirl said…
good for you! everyone needs a bright spot in their day!
Bev said…
Pretty Pretty...Great flowers for fall!
Unknown said…
Beautiful! I still have a few of these blooming in my flower bed.
Pat MacKenzie said…
There's nothing like beautiful flowers to brighten up a gloomy day. Hope the sun comes out for you soon.
deb duty said…
They sure are a bright happy color! Love the close up!
Jill said…
Good for you for making your own sunshine today! Great choice...they are so pretty!
Your flowers are beautiful. Flowers always seem to brighten up a room.
Rose said…
I think someone would be strange if they didn't smile when they saw these!
geetlee said…
gorgeous! we have rain forecast for tomorrow (Monday), it's going to be a pain getting to work!
Anonymous said…
Dear Ellie, this is Orchid.
What a marvelous idea to brighten your day with beautiful flowers. I enjoyed your lovely pictures♡♡♡
We are finally having comfortable weather here far east. Haha, how long will it last...
Hugs to you, Orchid*
Dianna said…
Beautiful flowers! Wishing you some sunshine today as bright as they are!
Well they certainly made me smile.Thank you B
They are lovely Ellie.

I hope you are enjoying them.

Rain has stopped here today, hope you have blue skies!


Fiona x

Popular Posts