A bit of this and a bit of that!

  
 You may remember yesterday Karen and I went for a drive to take some pictures.  Well I've decided to put some of the pics up. They were taken in a small town about 5 miles away from us.  I would love to have a boat -  well I think I would. Maybe I should re-phrase that. What I meant to say I think I would like the idea of having a boat. Lol. The do look good though!




 These two shots were taken at the beach, I like to take pictures of the beach - can you tell? It was another grey evening and not many people about. I like it that way.  There were swans down on the beach but my pictures were a bit blurry which I was a bit disappointed about.


 

Another thing I like to take pictures of is wild flowers - I love 'em.  There haven't been many wasps or bees around these parts this year - I think it might be because it is too cold for them.  I did find one today and took lots of shots but every one was rubbish. Another thing I will have to try again. Just as well I enjoy it. Lol

 

Comments

Debbie said…
beautiful pix's today....i love to go for a drive, destination unknow, looking for fun things to photograph....that's a perfect day!!!

we had a boat.....best 2 days, the day we bought it and the day we sold it!!!

have a wonderful weekend!!!!
Nothing wrong with those photos. What a beautiful area. Diane
Michele said…
Beautiful place! I love the last beach photo!!!
TexWisGirl said…
laughing at debbie's comment about the boat. :)

i like that little IE4 boat. too cute. but i'd never want the maintenance, slip rental, maintenance, did I say maintenance? :)
Saun said…
Beautiful, love the boat photos! thanks for visiting my blog and the nice comment. :)
Annabella said…
I`ve always wanted a boat but would probably need someone to drive it or whatever you do with a boat...I love taking beach photos too and looking at them!
Rose said…
I really love that first shot with the skies like they are...and love the one of the flowers.
Hi, Ellie!
Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting! I love these photos, and plan to check out some of your previous posts.
My family history has been traced back to Glasgow (McGuriman), so my son will be excited when I tell him I had a visitor from Scotland!
Hello Ellie,

Greetings from Ireland!

Thanks for stopping by Raindrops & Deisies and for your comments.

I have been reading your blog and it is lovely so am now your new follower.

Looking forward to reading more about your life in Scotland.


Fiona

Total Pageviews

Popular posts from this blog

An Apology and an Update

April

First Day of Spring

Followers