welcome! Emma's here. you may or may not remember my mum talking about me. but i am secretly her favourite child... SHHHHH.... :P
While I sit here and sip on my juice box of apple juice, it got me thinking...
MY MUM IS PHENOMNOMNOMENAL.
Here is why...
- my mum is adorable
- my mum is always there for me when I need her (or her money :P)
- my mum helps me when I am down
- she provided this apple juicebox for me!
- I loooooove apple juice!
- She doesnt pressure me like most mums do for their children
- she lets me get on with what I want to do, and she completely stands behind every step I make.
- She loves me lots like jelly tots (I know some of the awesome Americans that read some of my mummy's blogs will not know what jelly tots are, but they are the most amazing kind of sweety ever invented)
- you know my mummy is phenomenal since her lovely daughter, Emma, is writing this up about her
- when my mummy smiles, her eyes disappear
- she is suffering a terrible headache right now, and she is still smiling.
- She is such a softy, its amazing. She cries at mostly everything. (TV commericals and songs)
- she drinks out of the happy birthday mug I gave her. She loves it.
- She is so very brilliant
- her laugh is brilliant.
- Although it annoys me, she always say words I hate which is funny but seriously mum, please quit using the words “butt” ok? Thanks
- my mum helped me into this world (thankyou for giving me life)
- this sounds very gay, but its very true.
I love you mum! And no matter what, I always will! So when I move to USA when im older, you can come move with me. :)
LAAAAV YOU MAMABEAR.
and i wish y'all a fantastical, merry perfect christmas and a happy new year. :)