A Little Bit Of Tweaking

Now I know you will probably recognise these pictures from yesterday's post. I decided last night that they just needed something extra. So I went into Photoshop and brightened them up a wee tiny bit. 
 I think they look a bit better.

This is my favourite one.   The smaller images are the before and the larger are after.







I'm definitely no expert, by any means, in photoshop but it is amazing what you can do and I'm just footering (messing about) with them.  I must have been bored or something lol. 

I'm finished work and now off for 4 days - yay!!! Now I'm sitting chilling with Danny and listenting to Bob Marley - doesn't get much better than that.

Comments

Jill said…
I loved them yesterday and I love them today.

Enjoy every minute of your 4 days off, Ellie!
TexWisGirl said…
i do like the brightened versions, but having not seen them side-by-side, the originals would have been just beautiful, too!

enjoy your long weekend! relax!
Karen said…
Great tweaking!
Gina Kleinworth said…
Those really are so pretty- I have a slight obsession with white flowers.
Pat MacKenzie said…
You're getting very good at photoshop. Do you use Elements or the whole meal deal program?

Enjoy your days off.
Debbie said…
i can't do photo shop...your picture are gorgeous, both before and after!!

enjoy you vaca!!
Your photos are always lovely. Have a nice few days off!
Happy New Year!!
Paul Forster said…
A definite transformation in the photos. I use www.picnik.com which helps my photos a bit. Thanks, Ellie for your comments over the last few months. Have a great New Year with Danny and Bob!
That little bit of footering worked great. Oh its so long since I used that word 'footering'. It doesn't seem to be used much over here in the East coast in conversation but I was brought up hearing it all the time.

BTW Karen's cakes look amazing - does she decorate cupcakes aswell?
Rohrerbot said…
Really nice close up on the flower. Beautiful arrangement.
Roan said…
Bob Marley is a favorite of mine. Lovely flowers. Wanted to stop by and wish you a Happy New Year!
LoLy said…
WOW, I looooooooooooooove Bob Marley, his songs calm me down and take me to a different world :)

Popular Posts