The award is called the 'Thinking Of You Award'. Thank you so much Dianna - I really appreciate you 'thinking of me' I am very flattered.
Dianna has a lovely blog, she recently posted pictures of some wild horses on the beach and her pictures are truly lovely. She also does really wonderful sunset/sunrise pictures. You should go and have a look for yourself.
Now the rules to this award are as follows:
- Link back to the sender
- Tell seven things that I love and that I think about daily
- Pass the award to seven other blogs.
Now the seven things that I love and think about daily - I will need to think about this.
So in no particular order:
1. My lovely hubby and my three girls - that has definitely got to be my number one. Do you think that scored me any brownie points with them, lol.
2. My mum and dad and two sisters.
3. The way my girls lives are turning out - they are all moving onto the next stage in their lives, I'm so proud of them :))
4. Friends and that includes you :))
5. Now believe it or not but I think daily about what I can put up for a post on my blog - does anybody else do that or am I just a wee bit strange!!!
6. Now I definitely don't love this one but I am always thinking about what exercise I need to do. I really do wish I loved exercise but I think I am a lazy person at heart :))
7. What exciting things are going to happen next.
I hope that list is ok!!!
Now to pass on to seven other bloggers. I hope this isn't a cop out but I never pick bloggers for this because I just don't know who to pick. So as usual I will leave it open to anybody who wants to join in.
Feel free to visit anybody who comments or is a follower they are all lovely people :))
Thanks once again Dianna.