My Bird Picture and an Award

I love when people post lovely pictures of pretty wee birds, we don't get that many little birds here, normally just seagulls, crows and magpies. 
Now, I have this paperweight with a bird imprinted on it.  So, I cheated and took some pictures of it.
It is quite pretty though - don't you think?



Now on to the 2nd part of my post.
I have been awarded twice this week with the Leibster Award.  The lovely ladies that were kind enough to do this for me are 



Jill has a lovely blog which I love to visit. She is a lovely warmhearted girl.

Dawn has a food blog with lots of delicious recipes - in fact you should go and see her latest chocolate cake. 

You should go and visit these 2 lovely ladies and say hi - I can assure you that you will love their blogs.

"Liebster" is German for "Dearest"
 
There are some rules - here they are
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter
on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented
you the award .
3. Copy and paste the award on
your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to
5 bloggers with less than
200 followers.
5. Let them know they have been
chosen by leaving a comment
on their blog.

I really appreciate this award but am finding it difficult to pick just 5 bloggers, so I am going to break one of the rules and say that anyone can join in. Sorry!!!!

Thanks very much again ladies.


Comments

Jill said…
Your paperweight is gorgeous!
Lovely photo of the glass bird,
really pretty.

Well done on your award too.


x Fiona
Sheila said…
Beautiful paperweight ! Congrats on the award , I also received it but have yet to even announce it :-(
Nancy said…
Congrats on the award, Ellie! Love your little glass bird. Very sweet.
Karen said…
Lovely bird! We don't get many birds here either.
Congrats on the award...I'm a rule breaker too!
TexWisGirl said…
congrats to you, sweet ellie! :)
CameraCruise said…
Congrats on the award!
Love your little bird.
Eileen said…
I collect glass paperweights but i haven't got anything like yours - it's lovely.
Sush said…
I love your paperweight! I'd be spending lots of time win the sunshine with that beauty! You are the epitome of that award...a 'Dear' and a 'Sweetheart'! Congrats!
Pat MacKenzie said…
Congratulations on your awards. Your paperweight is precious. I love birds and take pictures of them whenever I can.
Giga said…
Twój ptaszek jest śliczny :-). Nagrody gratuluję i zrobiłabym tak jak Ty. Pozdrawiam.*** Your bird is lovely :-). Awards congratulations and I would do like you. Yours.
Bev said…
great paperweight!
orchid0324 said…
Dearest Ellie,
What a lovely paperweight♡♡♡ Looks SO cute. I love the little birds as well.
Congrats on your award, my dear friend♪♪♪
Love you always, xoxo Miyako*
geetlee said…
Yayy for the blog award! Many hugs
Love the little bird, so exquisite

Popular Posts