I must update more regularly.

Take 100 lines Ellie, I must update more regularly!!!!

Seriously, I need to stop reading blogs and update my own.  Well not exactly stop reading them - maybe just cutting back a little bit.  The trouble is I LOVE reading blogs. Other people's life's seem interesting.

I am really wanting to start quilting, embroidery, etc. The more I read the more I want to do it.  Just not sure where to start.  I have so many projects I want to do - but don't get around to it.  For example, i've started knitting a cardigan, I want to knit my mum something for her Christmas, I've bought bag making items, cut it all out and not done nothing else with it. I also really want to make a quilt, I've wanted to do this for a long time.  One day I will. I don't know what's holding me back. I've got annual leave coming up in a couple of weeks, so I'm hoping I can start something then. Watch this space.

Comments

TexWisGirl said…
warning - blogging is addictive. not only working on your own photos and posts, but visiting the multitude of wonderful lives across the world each day - suddenly the hours are gone and the day is over and we do it all over again. :)

Popular Posts