New Year's Eve 2012


Well, here we are again. 
At the end of another year and the beginning of a new one. 
The year 2012 hasn't been too bad a year for us but I am looking forward to 2013.

There will be several things for us to look forward to. 

Becoming grandparents is bound to be the highlight!!!

Danny and I celebrate our silver wedding anniversary towards the end of the year and are hoping for a really special holiday to celebrate it.
When things are more organised I'll let you in on it :))

I have also been thinking of making a book out of my blog - so if anybody has any hints and tips on that I would really appreciate your input!!!

I hope 2013 is a happy and lucky year for everybody - I wonder what it holds for us all. 

One thing is for sure though - you only get out of it what you put in to it - so live your life to the fullest and enjoy!!! 
That is my philosophical thought for the day - and that doesn't happen very often, lol.

I'm not a great whisky drinker but I am quite partial to a wee glass of Southern Comfort and lemonade ;) so at midnight I'll raise my glass to you all and wish you all a wonderful New Year!!!

All the best!!!!

Comments

Kerri Farley said…
Cheers!
and
Happy New Year!
Wishing you all the BEST for 2013!!
Karen said…
Happy New Year to you and yours Ellie!
HAPPY NEW YEAR ELLIE!!

i have a good feeling...that 2013 is going to be a VERY GREAT year!!

all the best to you & yours!
Jill said…
Happy 2013 to you and yours Ellie!
Cheers!
Pat MacKenzie said…
Happy New Year to you and yours too Ellie. It'll be interesting to see how it unfolds this year...much more good than bad I trust...for all of us.
Laurel's Quill said…
My Publisher is a great tool for your book...expensive though...
TexWisGirl said…
thank you, dear ellie. happy new year's day to you!
Happy New Year. Hug B
Sandra said…
Cheers to you, Ellie and I wish you a happy first day in this brand new year!
joy said…
Happy New Year to you too Ellie. Rog and I also celebrate our silver wedding anniversary, and I'll also become a grandmother (again) this year. Exciting times. Hope you enjoyed your Southern Comfort xx
Hi Ellie


I am sorry that I haven't been to visit you in a while but I have had no computer

I would just like to wish you and your family a
very happy and healthy 2013
you will have lots of lovel things to look forward to this year

Fiona
Giga said…
Życzę wspaniałego roku i cudownych wakacji z okazji rocznicy ślubu !
Have a great year and wonderful holiday to celebrate the wedding anniversary!
Lisa Gordon said…
I feel so fortunate to have met you here, Ellie.
I wish you and your family a wonderful New Year.
xo.
Anonymous said…
Happy New Year to you and yours Ellie, A wee glass of Southern Comfort sounds the way to go!
Mary x

Popular Posts