Saturday, 8 December 2012

A Treat All For Me :))

Last night one of the girls I work with had a jewellery party at her house.  She did this last year too - somebody comes along and sells some beautiful things.

It's always nice to get out and have a blether and a laugh (and spend some money) with some friends. 

Of course I just had to treat myself to something nice :))
  Do you like what I decided on - it's so pretty and sparkly!!!

small 2


I'm quite good to myself am I not, lol. 

Tonight I'm just chillin' listening to some really good cd's.  
Robert Plant/Alison Krauss, Bruce Springsteen and now I've got on Natural Acoustic which has some wonderful artists, such as Fleetwood Mac, Don Mclean, Paul Weller to name but a few.

Hope you are having a pleasant evening too. :))
 




13 comments:

Giga said...

Necklace I really like it. I went to your blog, as it came a comment from you :). Yours.

Buttons said...

Oh that is so pretty:) B

Rose said...

I do--like what you got that is. It is very pretty. I also like what you ar listening, too. Do you ever go to:

http://www.playlist.com/

To join is free, and then you can make listen to most songs full length if they have them. Now they don't have everything, but they sure have a lot.

When I am housecleaning and Roger gone, I put on one of my playlists, turn the music up and then it is fun.

TexWisGirl said...

sometimes we DO need to be kind to ourselves - whether with a gift of our choosing or time or whatever. :)

Debbie said...

oh it's just beautiful ellie!

don't you just love bruce? he's our guy here in jersey!!

Claudia Moser said...

Very very pretty!

laura.forestdreams:) said...

agreeing with the others here...VERY pretty!!
sometimes we just have to give in, and TREAT ourselves!! =)

Food, Fun and Life in the Charente said...

Now I am trying to make up mind, is this small enough to be a bracelet or large enough to be a choker, if the latter, then it is just what I would have bought. Keep well Diane

Busy Little Chicken said...

Lovely jewellery Ellie, and enjoy your 'chillin'!! :)

doodles n daydreams said...

A lovey piece of jewellery. Isn't it great to just chill once in a while.

Diana

Paul said...

Like your taste in music and jewellery!

EG CameraGirl said...

Sparkly! Just in time for the holidays too. :)

Nancy Claeys said...

You have great taste in music. :)