The Happy Orange


IMG_1225

So much for me getting out to take some photos - it has been raining for the last two days.  

You know that horrible really fine, heavy drizzle you get that just soaks you right through to the skin, well that is what we have been getting. 
It really makes you just want to stay indoors and I would if I didn't have to go out to work.

Anyway I was busy eating a lovely satsuma orange this morning - which was really tasty by the way.  I thought, 'I know I'll take some pictures of this little orange', but there's not really a lot you can do to pose an orange.

So this is what I came up with. 

IMG_1240

Can you see the smiley face? - I hope so!!

I hope you all had a lovely, happy, smiley day :)))


Comments

Giga said…
Twoja buźka musi iść na operację plastyczną, bo ma krzywy nos :)))))))
Your Face has to go to plastic surgery because he has a crooked nose :))))))) (joke of course). Yours.
Anonymous said…
Looks like you have figured out how to get photos going again?! The orange looks delicious!
Rose said…
;))))))

I love it...
Funny bored photographer. I would say it works perfectly. B
Good interpretation of the second picture but your first one is excellent.

Greetings,
Filip
Karen said…
ROTFL. Love it Ellie! I really needed a laugh tonight, thanks for providing it.
Rohrerbot said…
I think you are on to something....oranges are bright reminders that the sun may appear. I hate days of rain. Oranges are sunny and happy:)
I love it - laughed right out loud. Wonderful.

Diana
Kayla said…
I love it. I would hang this on my wall. It would be fun to wake up to every morning in my kitchen! It really is lovely and funny with the dark black/charcoal background!
Kerri Farley said…
Yes I see it and it MADE ME SMILE :)
Love it!
Diane said…
Ha ha, what a great idea to make us all smile. Take care Diane
Paul said…
Most creative! Looks tasty! Hope it's stopped raining.
EG CameraGirl said…
Thanks for making me smile, Ellie!
LindyLouMac said…
Thanks for the smile. :)
Debbie said…
This really made me smile!
orchid0324 said…
Dearest Ellie,
So sorry for my absence lately, I have been really busy. I'm trying hard to catching up p;)
Oh, "satsuma orange". The mandarin is native in Kagoshima-pref. in Japan where used to be called "Satuma". We eat a lot of oranges this season as well.
Lovely picture(*^_^*)
Take Care with this hectic time of the year, my friend in west.

Sending you lots of love and hugs from Japan, xoxo Miyako*
haha!! you are so funny!!
i like your smiley orange...perfect for a rainy day!!

Popular Posts