My Weekend


Hi all.  
Well I've no picture again today. The reason for this is I've not been out to take any this weekend. I had hoped to manage it but I'm afraid not!!!

I have been busy though.

On Saturday I went Christmas shopping.  Now, I really don't enjoy shopping too much, especially at this time of year.  Everywhere is really, really busy, with queues everywhere. I did do quite well though and got most of what I was looking for and I'm very pleased to report I am almost finished with the dreaded shopping :))  
In fact I am actually quite organised this year, I don't know what is wrong with me - usuallyI'm rushing around at the last minute!!!

I even went and treated myself to a coffee and a scone - which was definitely needed and very tasty!!

After the shopping and my coffee I had an appointment with the hairdresser.  You know if you need to go shopping I totally recommend a trip to the hairdresser afterwards.  I love getting my hair done. Just sitting and relaxing - nothing quite like it in my opinion :)

Today has been all about the housework, it's funny how that always needs done isn't it? 
And after all of that it's Monday again tomorrow. 

Awe well there is always next weekend.
Have a good week everybody.

Comments

Giga said…
Dobry pomysł. Po zakupach do fryzjera, po fryzurę i dla relaksu. Pozdrawiam.
Good idea. After shopping, to the hairdresser, the hair and for relaxation. Yours.
TexWisGirl said…
i abhor shopping. and i dislike getting my hair done. i hate having to make conversation w/ someone i really don't have a friendship with. :)
Oh Ellie I am not much of a shopper but getting some groceries Saturday and seeing happy faces and listening to Christmas music was nice I must admit.
Have a nice week I bet you look real pretty:) B
Paul said…
Dreading my Xmas shopping. Waiting for school to finish in 2 weeks when I will have some time to shop. Exercise always seems to take priority and those never ending chores you mentioned. Off for a cycle and will take some photos for an upcoming post.
Ellie, I'm not much of a shopper either but I love shopping at Christmas. The closer to Christmas the better. I love the crowds and the hustle and bustle and the noise and the music and trying to find somewhere to get a hot drink or a cold one and the decorations and......
I think you probably get the idea.

Glad you could pamper yourself a bit as well as shop.
Have a nice week.

Diana
I am not much of a shopper either. I am always happy when the Christmas shopping is done.
Karen said…
I do most of my shopping online, and I really don't like getting my hair done, but scones make me very happy!
geetlee said…
Hi Ellie,
I completely agree with you. It's Sunday evening here and I've spent all day chasing after chores and getting them out of the way. Phew!!
I also agree about shopping and crowds. It's enough to give me a headache :) Glad to hear that your Xmas shopping is in good shape.
Have a lovely week!
xo
EG CameraGirl said…
You certainly did have a busy weekend!
Rose said…
I know two or three women that love housework...and to be truthful...I wouldn't mind if I never had to do any more. Except laundry and I am not even sure that is classified as housework...I do like taking care of laundry. Though, when I worked, I was glad when I would be finished with it.
Kayla said…
I hate shopping and have done 99% of mine on-line this year. I want to go have coffee and a scone with you. I only really like getting my hair done if my hairdresser doesn't talk too much and lets me relax.

Popular Posts