Well, Emma survived the day after her prom. Although by the time she finished work and got home it was about 6 pm and she was exhausted. So she went for a lie down and instantly fell asleep for about an hour and a half when I had to finally wake her up for her dinner. She had her dinner and decided she wanted to go out and visit her friend - where do they get their stamina from. I wish I had just a wee bit of it.
It turns out that everybody had a great time and really enjoyed their prom.
Jeanne has a lovely blog and she takes some wonderful pictures. Her blog is definitely worth a visit.
The rules are to give seven piece of information about yourself that may be unknown.
Here we go:
1. I seriously considered doing a course in midwifery after my 2nd daughter was born but finally decided that I wanted to have three children and never took up the training.
2. I am a fully qualified massage therapist and reflexologist - I had to give it up a few years ago due to carpal tunnel syndrome.
3. I'd love to do a bit more travelling around the world - we will have to see about that one!!!
4. I was a big fan of Donny Osmond when I was in my teens (I'm blushing now - did I really let you all know that!!!) lol.
5. I lived in a town called Gwelo in Rhodesia in the very early 1970's when I was a wee girl.
6. It is no secret but I am very proud of my girls and how they are getting on in their lives.
7. I married the boy that lived across the road from me (still married to him too)
Phew that took me ages to think of these things. It is quite hard work you know!!!
Not only was I nominated for the above award but pembrokeshirelass awarded me these:
Pembrokeshire Lass lives in Wales and has some tales of her life there along with some beautiful pictures. Her blog is also definitely worth a visit.
For the Sunshine Award
I have to answer some questions:
Favourite Colour.... Blues and yellows
Favourite Animal... Elephant (don't ask)
Favourite Number... Not sure I have a favourite number
Favourite Drink.......I do enjoy a good cappuccino coffee
Facebook or Twitter........ Neither
My Passion........My lovely family
Giving or Getting Presents........I love to give but I also like to get ;) !!!
Now with both of these awards the rule is to pass on to other bloggers that you admire. But the trouble is I admire you all and find it difficult to pass on to just a few. So if you feel so inclined please feel free to join in. I hope that you don't mind me doing this.
Many thanks once again to the two lovely ladies who nominated me for these lovely awards - I am truly touched.