A Double Rainbow

This morning as I was driving Karen to the train station so that she could catch the train to university we saw an amazing sight.

It was absolutely tipping it down with rain and the sky was really grey but we saw an amazing rainbow - the full arc,  in fact it had a double arc. 
It was so bright and colourful - truly amazing. 
Within a minute though it started to fade and it just sort of disappeared. 
I have to tell you though it felt kind of special to have seen it - even if it was only for a fleeting moment (that was another of those lock away images to store in my brain).

Anyway today is friday and as usual I need to try and find a green picture so that I can join in on  
linkup

I love to walk through tree lined walkways and I always try to take a picture of it. So here you go, this is my offering for this week.

To see more lovely green picture and to take part click here

Have a great weekend everyone :))

Comments

TexWisGirl said…
beautiful walking path among the trees. glad you got to see that beautiful rainbow!
Bev said…
I just love walking thru the trees.....and those rainbows are wonderful!! Glad you got to see it.
Debbie said…
pretty path a beautiful memory!!
Hi Ellie (Nana to be....)

Hope you are well and all your lovely girls too.

Great photos.
I love the pic of the path through the trees.

Hope your weather is better there than it is here,
rain rain and more rain.

Have a great weekend
hope those needles are clacking!!!


x Fiona
Anonymous said…
Lovely "green" views! Wishing you a very nice weekend filled with many blessings. Mildred
How special, I love to see a rainbow :) Your walks look lovely, more like Spring than Autumn! x
Sheila said…
Lovely offering for this week , the pathways look very inviting !
chica said…
Passear assim em meio ao verde é lindo! beijos,tudo de bom,chica
Sandra said…
I love that little path and I can see the leaves just starting to change colour!
Have a great weekend!
Oh I love to see rainbows, and watch them until they disappear....This green walkway looks gorgeous and I'd love to see where it ends!! Smashing pictures :)
DIMI said…
Lovely pictures Ellie!Beautiful green trees!What a lovely walk!
Wish you a great weekend my friend!
Dimi..
Kaya said…
Ohh, this is beautiful!!! I love these paths, they are narrow and curvy.

You had a wonderful walk and you took the amazing photographs!
Jill said…
That is one fantastic path! Glad you enjoyed the rainbow. They are something to cherish, in my book.
Lucinha said…
Ellie,
Eu amo caminhar em lugares como esses.
Um lindo final de semana. Abraços
AmitAag said…
What a nice, lovely green post, Eilee! Thanks a lot for your visit and nice comment on my blog:) Am your latest follower!!
orchid0324 said…
Dearest Ellie,
Lovely green walking path♡♡♡
Somewhat sweet feeling for me to read about the way you said "fleeting moment" , haha. Lucky you(^_^)彡☆

Sending you lots of love and hugs from Japan, xoxo Miyako*
LindyLouMac said…
Calling by from the Green Day Meme on Raindrops and Daisies today. What a coincidence I saw a double rainbow briefly the other day as well, no time to take a photo though.
Lea said…
Wonderful greens! The path is lovely with all the trees and bushes lining it.
joanne said…
a very inviting wooded path.....
ZielonaMila said…
Beautiful photographs, wonderful nature. I am greeting
Rose said…
I always love tree lined walkways, drive-ways or roads...love the feeling of going through a tunnel.
geetlee said…
Oh the last image is just precious. So glad you got to see a rainbow. I too always feel blessed whenever I see one.
xo
Lisa said…
Lovely avenue!

Popular Posts