Happy Birthday

What happens when you take some sprinkles


 the number 
2

put them together and make a cake


Yup you guessed it - it's a birthday.  

This blog turned two today!!!

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you 
Happy Birthday dear Ellie's Place
Happy Birthday to you.

Can you believe it - I've had this blog for 2 years now.  Where does the time go!!

When I began putting my thoughts down into my wee notebook I never thought it would last as long as this. 
I've 'met' and conversed with lots of other lovely bloggers it is such a lovely community to be part of. 
Blogging has become such a large part of my world and I really love it. 

Here's hoping to many more blogging years ahead. 

Thank you, everyone, for keeping me going. :))

Comments

joy said…
Happy Blogiversary to you Ellie, keep up the good work.
Joy xx
TexWisGirl said…
aww! congrats on 2 years! and many more!
Karen said…
Happy blogiversary!
Jeanne said…
HAppy birthday to your blog Ellie... I think that you and i started blogging at just about the same time.. Lots of fun!
Claudia Moser said…
Congratulations! To many more :)
Jill said…
Happy, HAPPY Birthday to you and your lovely blog, Elle. I'm so glad you jumped in 2 years ago. Here's to 20 more!
Anonymous said…
Happy B-day Ellie. I remember when you first started blogging.
Your one of the kindest bloggers in blogland.

be well, be happy ~:)
Sheila said…
Happy blogaversary to you and your lovely blog , always a great read and love your photos !
Sandra said…
Happy Blog anniversary, Ellie! I like your little cup-cake with the candle!
Happy birthday 'Ellies Place' and may you have many more.
I always enjoy your blog page Ellie, even if I don't always comment, so keep it up for a while yet.

blessings,
Diana
Debbie said…
what a cute entry to celebrate this milestone!!

i remember when we met, i may have been your first follower!!
Congratulations on 2 years of blogging. Keep up the great work, I have really enjoyed your blog over the last couple of years.
Pat MacKenzie said…
Congratulations on your second anniversary of blogging. Sometimes its fun to go back and read the early entries. They serve as great reminders of things we may have already forgotten. I'm glad to have been a follower of yours this past year or so. Keep up the good work.
Rose said…
Happy birthday...our blog birthdays are just a day apart. I started my Pics & Pieces blog on May 30--only in 2007.
Happy Birthday Ellie and many many more. B

Popular Posts