April


Can you believe it's the 1st April already.  
This year is going by sooo fast.

It's also Friday and the start of the weekend. I love a Friday, with thoughts of what I may do at the weekend.
However, it is absolutely pouring with rain today and I think there is more of the same for tomorrow. That really limits what we can do. 
I'm sure I'll think of something though :)

Well I started writing this blog on the 1st and it's now the 2nd, I really do need to get myself more organised!



I got these lovely flowers from Karen and Emma on Mother's Day aren't they lovely. 

I've also got right into making photobooks. So far I've made one of Laura and Kevin's wedding.
 I though I'd put a couple of my favourite photographer shots up.
 
 
             Wedding photography by James Solly  photographer. 
              
 I quite often look through the album and it brings back lovely memories.


I have also completed a photobook of our holiday to America in 2013. 
I'm just wondering what to tackle next.
 It's quite addictive you know!

Anyway, whatever you are doing this weekend I hope you are having a good one.

Comments

Rose said…
Oh, wow, those photos of the wedding are awesome. An the flowers are beautiful and cheerful!
I can only ditto what Rose has said :)

Diana
Jeanne said…
Ellie these wedding photos are absolutely amazing! Good to see you and to have connected on FB. Now it is time for another blog post for you!!
Jeanne said…
OK ELLIE! Looking for an update here! Would love to see you back on your fun blog!! Hope your fall is a lovely one. Is fall there like it is here, with the lovely trees and all? Best to you!

Popular Posts